Treatment Options for Relapsed or Refractory Myelodysplastic Syndromes
For information about the treatments listed below, see the Treatment Option Overview section.
There is no standard treatment for refractory or relapsed myelodysplastic syndromes. Patients whose cancer does not respond to treatment or has come back after treatment may want to take part in a clinical trial.
Use our clinical trial search to find NCI-supported cancer clinical trials that are accepting patients. You can search for trials based on the type of cancer, the age of the patient, and where the trials are being done. General information about clinical trials is also available.
- General Information About Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Treatment Options for Relapsed or Refractory Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- To Learn More About Myelodysplastic Syndromes
See Expert Resources
Specific Facts for Your Diagnosis
Learn about treatment options and managing side effects from experts. Start now!
Get Support on Your Cancer Journey
Connect with thousands of members with your diagnosis and learn from their experiences. Start now!