AIDS-Related Lymphoma Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
AIDS-Related Lymphoma Articles
- General Information About AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- Stages of AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of AIDS-Related Peripheral/Systemic Lymphoma
- Treatment of AIDS-Related Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- To Learn More About AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- more AIDS-Related Lymphoma articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Keep the lines of communication open
Maintain honest, two way communications with your loved ones, doctors and others after your cancer diagnosis. You may feel particularly isolated if people try to protect you from bad news or if you try to put on a strong front. If you and others express your emotions honestly, you can all gain strength from each other. Consider using your free, private and secure Navigating Cancer Profile page to communicate with friends and family!
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.