Myelodysplastic Syndrome Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Myelodysplastic Syndrome Articles
- General Information About Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Treatment Options for Relapsed or Refractory Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- To Learn More About Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Myelodysplastic Syndrome articles...
Helpful Myelodysplastic Syndrome Links
Recent Myelodysplastic Syndrome Discussions
Myelodysplastic Syndrome Groups
Myelodysplastic Syndrome Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Tips for eating before surgery
Surgery increases your need for good nutrition. If you are weak of underweight, you may need to eat a high-protein, high calorie diet before surgery
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!
Myelodysplastic Syndrome Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.