Brain Tumors Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Brain Tumors Articles
- General Information About Adult Central Nervous System Tumors
- Stages of Adult Central Nervous System Tumors
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Primary Adult Brain Tumor by Type of Tumor
- Treatment of Primary Adult Spinal Cord Tumors
- Treatment of Recurrent Adult Central Nervous System Tumors
- Treatment of Metastatic Adult Brain Tumors
- To Learn More About Adult Central Nervous System Tumors
- Brain Tumors Chemotherapy Treatments
- Brain Tumors Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Brain Tumors articles...
Helpful Brain Tumors Links
Recent Brain Tumors Discussions
What are the statistics for “normal” tumor shrinkage for a methylated tumor after SOC 6 weeks of radiation and Temodar? 10%? 20%? More?
He will be having his first MRI after his 6 weeks of radiation and chemotherapy at the end of this month. What … Read more…
Brain Tumors Groups
Brain Tumors Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Want to quit smoking?
Learn to look for the triggers that make you want a cigarette and work to avoid them. Typical triggers to smoking include working under pressure, feeling depressed, having a drink, drinking coffee, driving in a car, finishing a meai and watching someone else light up a cigarette.
Brain Tumors Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.