Ovarian Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Ovarian Cancer Articles
Ovarian Cancer Chemotherapy Treatments
- Cisplatin + Cytoxan chemotherapy
- Cisplatin + Taxol chemotherapy
- Doxil chemotherapy
- Hycamptin chemotherapy
- Navelbine chemotherapy
- Parapatin + Cytoxan chemotherapy
- Parapatin + Taxotere chemotherapy
- Paraplatin chemotherapy
- Paraplatin + Doxil chemotherapy
- Taxol chemotherapy
- Taxol + Paraplatin chemotherapy
- Taxotere chemotherapy
Ovarian Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- Abraxane (paclitaxel injection)
- Adriamycin (doxorubicin)
- Alkeran Tablets (melphalan)
- Cosmegen (dactinomycin)
- Cytoxan (cytoxan)
- Cytoxan Injection (cyclophosphamide injection)
- Doxil (doxorubicin lipid complex injection)
- Droxia (hydroxyurea)
- Gemzar (gemcitabine)
- Hexalen (altretamine)
- Hycamtin (topotecan)
- Navelbine (vinorelbine)
- Paraplatin (carboplatin)
- Platinol (cisplatin injection)
- Platinol (cisplatin)
- Rubraca (rucaparib)
- Tepadina (thiotepa)
- Thalomid (thalidomide)
- Zejula (niraparib)
- more Ovarian Cancer articles...
Helpful Ovarian Cancer Links
Recent Ovarian Cancer Discussions
Ovarian Cancer Groups
Ovarian Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Exercise is good for you
Many research studies show that exercise can help people with cancer to feel better on many levels. Exercising for just 10 minutes a day can reduce your fatigue, stimulate your immune system, and nourish your body, mind and spirit!
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!
Ovarian Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.