Navigating Care Library Resources
- General Information About Neuroblastoma
- Stages of Neuroblastoma
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Low-Risk Neuroblastoma
- Treatment of Intermediate-Risk Neuroblastoma
- Treatment of High-Risk Neuroblastoma
- Treatment of Stage 4S Neuroblastoma
- Treatment of Recurrent Neuroblastoma
- To Learn More About Neuroblastoma
- more Neuroblastoma articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Chamomile for Cancer Patients
Chamomile contains apigenin glucosides, substances that may inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.