Male Breast Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Male Breast Cancer Articles
- General Information about Male Breast Cancer
- Stages of Male Breast Cancer
- Inflammatory Male Breast Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Early/Localized/Operable Male Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Locoregional Recurrent Male Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Metastatic Male Breast Cancer
- To Learn More About Male Breast Cancer
- more Male Breast Cancer articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Keep the lines of communication open
Maintain honest, two way communications with your loved ones, doctors and others after your cancer diagnosis. You may feel particularly isolated if people try to protect you from bad news or if you try to put on a strong front. If you and others express your emotions honestly, you can all gain strength from each other. Consider using your free, private and secure Navigating Cancer Profile page to communicate with friends and family!
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.