Gallbladder Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Gallbladder Cancer Articles
- General Information About Gallbladder Cancer
- Stages of Gallbladder Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Localized and Locally Advanced Gallbladder Cancer
- Treatment of Unresectable, Metastatic, or Recurrent Gallbladder Cancer
- To Learn More About Gallbladder Cancer
- Gallbladder Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Gallbladder Cancer articles...
Helpful Gallbladder Cancer Links
Recent Gallbladder Cancer Discussions
Tips & Suggestions
Keep the lines of communication open
Maintain honest, two way communications with your loved ones, doctors and others after your cancer diagnosis. You may feel particularly isolated if people try to protect you from bad news or if you try to put on a strong front. If you and others express your emotions honestly, you can all gain strength from each other. Consider using your free, private and secure Navigating Cancer Profile page to communicate with friends and family!
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.