Navigating Care Library Resources
- General Information About Retinoblastoma
- Stages of Retinoblastoma
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Unilateral, Bilateral, and Cavitary Retinoblastoma
- Treatment of Extraocular Retinoblastoma
- Treatment of Progressive or Recurrent Retinoblastoma
- To Learn More About Childhood Cancer
- more Retinoblastoma articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Maintaining your strength
Eating can be challening while on treatment. Eat when you have the biggest appetite and eat plenty of protein and calories when you can. This help you keep up your strength and helps rebuild tissues harmed by cancer treatment.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.