Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer Articles
- General Information About Skin Cancer
- Stages of Skin Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Treatment of Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Skin
- Treatment of Actinic Keratosis
- To Learn More About Skin Cancer
- Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer articles...
Helpful Skin Cancer (Non-Melanoma) Links
Recent Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer Discussions
Tips & Suggestions
Selenium and Cancer Prevention
In a study where men took 200 micrograms of the trace mineral selenium for 4 years, selenium reduced the risk of prostate cancer by 63%, colon cancer by 58%, and lung cancer by 46%.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.