Vaginal Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Vaginal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Vaginal Cancer
- Stages of Vaginal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Vaginal Intraepithelial Neoplasia (VaIN)
- Treatment of Stage I Vaginal Cancer
- Treatment of Stage II, Stage III, and Stage IVa Vaginal Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IVb Vaginal Cancer
- Treatment of Recurrent Vaginal Cancer
- To Learn More About Vaginal Cancer
- more Vaginal Cancer articles...
Helpful Vaginal Cancer Links
Recent Vaginal Cancer Discussions
The surgery, in my opinion, on a scale of 1 to 10 as far as pain and recovery was a 2. I walked around the day after and started walking outside for exercise a few days later. I experienced stiffness and discomfort while sleeping. I took only Aleve every 12 hours and only for s few days. But NO lifting… Read more…
Tips & Suggestions
Maintain a healthly lifestyle
Eating right, exercising, maitaining your stress level, and getting enough sleep can all help improve your energy level.
Vaginal Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.