Understanding Breast Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Breast Cancer Articles
- General Information About Breast Cancer
- Stages of Breast Cancer
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Early, Localized, or Operable Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Locally Advanced or Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Locoregional Recurrent Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS)
- To Learn More About Breast Cancer
- more Breast Cancer articles...
Helpful Breast Cancer Links
My name is Terry Carlson. I’m writing a memoir about my best friend’s amazing journey with cancer.
EARLY SEPTEMBER 2010
Bill turned on his digital tape recorder. He didn’t have a problem understanding his oncologist. As a matter of fact, in Texas they would call this doctor a “straight shooter”. Bill wanted to record his conversations so later, after today’s chemotherapy treatment, he wouldn’t have to rely on his beleaguered brain to remember what was said.
Recent Breast Cancer Discussions
Breast Cancer Groups
Breast Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Broccoli and Cancer
Broccoli contains sulforaphane, a molecule shown to destroy breast cancer cells in laboratory studies.