Treating Head and Neck Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Head and Neck Cancer Articles
Head and Neck Cancer Chemotherapy Treatments
- 5FU + cisplatin chemotherapy
- 5FU + Paraplatin chemotherapy
- Cisplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- Erbitux chemotherapy
- Erbitux + radiation chemotherapy
- Ethyol chemotherapy
- Taxol chemotherapy
- Taxol + cisplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- Taxol + Paraplatin chemotherapy
- Taxol + Paraplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- Taxotere chemotherapy
- Taxotere + cisplatin chemotherapy
- Head and Neck Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Head and Neck Cancer articles...
Helpful Head and Neck Cancer Links
No matter where you are in your cancer experience, if who you know yourself to be and love is alive and present, then you too are a survivor.
I’m amazed at what has happened since March 27, 2007, the day I was diagnosed. It has been a week short of 35-months since I was diagnosed. And May 11, 2007 was the last day I worked before my treatment began which means it’s been 33-months since I last worked.
So, when I was offered a position managing a couple senior communities with my former employer, it was amazing what came up for me. …Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Head and Neck Cancer Discussions
Head and Neck Cancer Groups
Head and Neck Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Eating while on chemotherapy
Talk to your doctor or a dietitian about what to eat while on chemotherapy if you experience side effects that lead to eating problems.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!