Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer Articles
- General Information About Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer
- Stages of Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer
- Recurrent Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options by Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer
- To Learn More About Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer
- more Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer articles...
Helpful Lip and Oral Cavity Links
Recent Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer Discussions
Without knowing your history of cancer and treatment I can only tell you about my experience but it sounds like it somewhat mirrors yours.
During and immediately after radiation therap… Read more…
Tips & Suggestions
Let friends and family help you
Often friends and family can run errands, provide transportation, prepare meals and help you with household chores. Learn to accept their help. Accepting help gives those who care about you a sense of making a contribution at a difficult time. Use the needs calendar on Navigating Cancer to ask for the help you need and your supporters can sign up without the burden of sheduling phone calls and coordination.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!
Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.