Monitoring Colon Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Colon Cancer Articles
- General Information About Colon Cancer
- Stages of Colon Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (Carcinoma in Situ)
- Treatment of Stage I Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage II Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage III Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IV and Recurrent Colon Cancer
- To Learn More About Colon Cancer
- more Colon Cancer articles...
Helpful Colon Cancer Links
I’m Maureen, and I’m living with Colon Cancer
‘C’ is for ‘Curve’
‘C’ may be for cancer, but for me ‘C’ is for ‘Curve’ – ‘Learning Curve’, because that’s what my experience with the illness has been. It’s a process of learning to accept, to fight, to overcome whatever is thrown at you, not just for you as the patient, but for your whole family, and those close to you.
The first thing I had to learn was ‘acceptance’. How could I poss…Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Colon Cancer Discussions
Colon Cancer Groups
Colon Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Garlic and Carcinogens
Strong-smelling sulfur compounds in garlic may inhibit tumor growth in colon, lung, breast and liver cancer by inducing apoptosis (cell death) in cancerous cells.