Monitoring Colon Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Colon Cancer Articles
- General Information About Colon Cancer
- Stages of Colon Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (Carcinoma in Situ)
- Treatment of Stage I Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage II Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage III Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IV and Recurrent Colon Cancer
- To Learn More About Colon Cancer
- more Colon Cancer articles...
Helpful Colon Cancer Links
I am living with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma stage 2A
I have just been recently diagnosed with Non Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (diffuse large B-cell) stage 2 on January 5th, 2011 and had my first chemo on Feb 23rd, 2011.
I tolerated my first treatment well, besides having a bit of nausea and change in taste. During my treatment I was feeling optimistic and visualized, how the chemo cocktail is attacking the cancer cells and how the treatment is shrinking …
Recent Colon Cancer Discussions
Colon Cancer Groups
Colon Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Track your health
A cancer diagnosis is overwhelming. Keeping track of how you're feeling and your side effects can help you patterns that emerge and can help you anticipate and plan accordingly. More importantly, you will be able to communicate how you are feeling to your healthcare team so they can help you manage your care.