Treating Colon Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Colon Cancer Articles
- General Information About Colon Cancer
- Stages of Colon Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (Carcinoma in Situ)
- Treatment of Stage I Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage II Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage III Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IV and Recurrent Colon Cancer
- To Learn More About Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer Chemotherapy Treatments
- Colon Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Colon Cancer articles...
Helpful Colon Cancer Links
Leon Ned Nedbalek
Hi, I’m Ned. I’ve been living with lung cancer since 2006.
As practically any oncologist will tell you, preventing excessive weight loss is critically important for someone on chemo. Maintaining a balanced diet is nice, but getting those calories in needs to be the primary goal. And that means more calories than before, because the cancer causes various changes in the body which in turn cause calories to be burned faster than usual.
You may have he…Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Colon Cancer Discussions
Glitch in application dispatch the purpose behind Cash App refund whenever was misled show? Call tech help group.
Colon Cancer Groups
Colon Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Garlic and Carcinogens
Strong-smelling sulfur compounds in garlic may inhibit tumor growth in colon, lung, breast and liver cancer by inducing apoptosis (cell death) in cancerous cells.