Treating Esophageal Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Esophageal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Esophageal Cancer
- Stages of Esophageal Cancer
- Recurrent Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options By Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Esophageal Cancer
- To Learn More About Esophageal Cancer
Esophageal Cancer Chemotherapy Treatments
- 5FU + cisplatin chemotherapy
- 5FU + cisplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- 5FU + Leucovorin + radiation chemotherapy
- 5FU + Taxol + radiation chemotherapy
- Cisplatin + Captosar chemotherapy
- Cisplatin + Taxol chemotherapy
- Taxol chemotherapy
- Taxol + cisplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- Taxol + Paraplatin chemotherapy
- Esophageal Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Esophageal Cancer articles...
Helpful Esophageal Cancer Links
My name is Terry Carlson. I’m writing a memoir about my best friend’s amazing journey with cancer.
“Well, back to the boat. I didn’t have the equipment to haul the cut aluminum back myself. My father-in-law and his son both worked for a freight delivery company, so I arranged to have my brother-in-law deliver the pallets of aluminum to my shop. When the aluminum arrived it didn’t come with instructions. The designer had given me blueprints on what the boat would look like with all the di…Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Esophageal Cancer Discussions
I’m sorry that you are having a rough time right now. My husband had a rare stage 4 Sino nasal undifferentiated carcinoma 4years ago. He had surgeries, two different chemotherapy drugs concurrent with 7 weeks of head and neck radiation. He went to the Perelman Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania. They also have Proton Therapy there. My husband is doing well right now. Yo… Read more…
Esophageal Cancer Groups
Esophageal Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Herbs for Breast Cancer
Diets that included rosemary, sage, basil, and grapeseed extract reduced levels of free radicals; compounds that promote abnormal cell growth, in breast cancer patients.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!