Understanding Esophageal Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Esophageal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Esophageal Cancer
- Stages of Esophageal Cancer
- Recurrent Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options By Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Esophageal Cancer
- To Learn More About Esophageal Cancer
- more Esophageal Cancer articles...
Helpful Esophageal Cancer Links
Cancer Lifeline A.
Optimizing the quality of life for all people living with cancer
Cancer Lifeline was founded in 1973 by a cancer patient who could not find the support she needed to help her live with her diagnosis.
We began with the Lifeline, a 24 hour phone line designed to offer information and provide emotional support. Over the years of carefully listening to the needs of cancer patients and survivors, we added other programs; individual and family support, healing…Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Esophageal Cancer Discussions
The Importance of Comfortability During Conventional Cancer Treatments: Dealing With Depression and Stress
Esophageal Cancer Groups
Esophageal Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Fish Oil for Cancer
Including omega-3 fatty acids in your diet by eating fish or taking fish oil supplements is linked to a reduced risk of developing many types of cancer.