Acute Myeloid Leukemia Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Articles
- General Information About Adult Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Stages of Adult Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Adult Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- To Learn More About Adult Acute Myeloid Leukemia Cancer
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- Adriamycin (doxorubicin)
- Cerubidine (daunorubicin)
- CytosarU (cytarabine)
- Cytoxan (cytoxan)
- Cytoxan Injection (cyclophosphamide injection)
- Daurismo (glasdegib)
- Elspar (asparaginase)
- Idamycin PFS (idarubicin)
- Idhifa (enasidenib)
- Mylotarg (gemtuzumab ozogamicin injection)
- Mylotarg (gemtuzumab ozogamicin)
- Oncovin (vincristine)
- Prednisone Intensol (prednisone)
- Rydapt (midostaurin)
- Tabloid (thioguanine)
- Tibsovo (ivosidenib)
- Vyxeos (daunorubicin and cytarabine lipid complex injection)
- Xospata (gilteritinib)
- more Acute Myeloid Leukemia articles...
Helpful Acute Myeloid Links
Recent Acute Myeloid Leukemia Discussions
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Groups
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Managing chemo brain
Write down important information, make daily "to do" lists, lighten your work load if possible, and get enough rest and eat as healthy as possible will help you better cope with chemo brain
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.