Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Articles
- General Information About Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- Stages of Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- Relapsed Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- To Learn More About Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Chemotherapy Treatments
Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- Alkeran Tablets (melphalan)
- Bosulif (bosutinib)
- Busulfex Injection (busulfan injection)
- CytosarU (cytarabine)
- Cytoxan (cytoxan)
- Cytoxan Injection (cyclophosphamide injection)
- Droxia (hydroxyurea)
- Iclusig (ponatinib)
- Mustargen (mechlorethamine)
- Myleran (busulfan)
- Sprycel (dasatinib)
- Synribo (omacetaxine injection)
- more Chronic Myeloid Leukemia articles...
Helpful Chronic Myeloid Links
Recent Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Discussions
Gleevec for Chronic Myeloid Leukemia: What side effects did you experience and how you did you manage them?
Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Groups
Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Chamomile for Cancer Patients
Chamomile contains apigenin glucosides, substances that may inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!
Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.